Friday, February 21, 2014

Healthy gateway

How long i didnt sweat like this? 
This is how I occupied my Friday evening instead of taking a short nap. =D

Today is Friday and I was busied like a bee. At first, having a postgraduate's meeting for all Food Tech students which give me a heart attack and a lot of stresses ><  Then followed by tons of lab work and i only able to finish them at 5.45 pm. I thought can back before 5 pm & go to gym but my lab work cannot finish on time... The traffic after 5 pm is ....=.='' Thus, the plan to workout in gym fail!

When i reach home, it is already 6.00 pm.I was so tired and laid on the bed ...So demotivated to workout. (Last time i used to workout every Tuesday, Thursday, Sat or Sun but now... depends my mood! ) But I was so stress and couldn't sleep at all. :(

Instead of wasting time on the bed without doing anything, i choose to wake up and do some exercise. =P

Running in the place 50 min
Sit-up 100x
Russian twist 300x
Squats 5 min

** Back to reality after workout! Tons of work load is waiting for me =.='









No comments:

Post a Comment