Sunday, March 30, 2014

End of March progress... I may not there yet, but i'm closer than I was yesterday.



Muscle muscle please grow faster! XD


Fitness is not a fashion, competition or hobby, it is about your lifestyle. 


I'm a normal human too, I have craving for nice foods or snacks too and having some hard time to workout but I find a way out to make it easy and after sometimes it become a habit. I don't find the time to exercise, I make the time to exercise. 



Craving for sugars, choc, snacks? You can find an alternative for snack cravings by substitute them with the healthy version. 


No time for gym? Find time for it, there is no excuse if you wan to ... 





Hopefully I can be like them too :P

Fitness is not owned. It's rented. And You Have To Pay Rent Everyday.. 

Motivate others will motivate yourself too. Trust me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment